DeuxFle Jiyugaoka work introduction was uploaded.
PROJECTSDeuxFle JiyugaokaHas been uploaded. This building is a complex stack of 12 different types of flats in a systematic plan. The H-shaped RC pillars placed in the core part also bear the lateral force, creating a free and open floor. Many of the flats have a three-dimensional spread by maisonettes, each with its own individuality.
| News related to DeuxFle Jiyugaoka
- Published in Contemporary Japanese Architecture vol.2
- Posted in Japan Design
- Published in "Living in a Design Apartment"
- Good Design Award Official Blog
- Congratulations! Good Design Award (GOOD DESIGN AWARD)
- Published on LiVES (vol.23): DeuxFle Jiyugaoka
- Good Design Award Notice
- Updated photo of Duffre Jiyugaoka
- DeuxFle Jiyugaoka work introduction was uploaded.
- Published in I'm home. (2005Summer, No.19)
- DeuxFle Jiyugaoka is featured in AllAbout
- Duffle Jiyugaoka completed!
- DeuxFle Jiyugaoka was published in PEN (Oct. 2004, 10)