Awarded at the XNUMXth NISC Isoband Design Contest
"EX"Received the Jury Prize / Kazuhiro Kojima Prize out of 6 entries in the 304th NISC Iso Band Design Contest.
The EX, which faces a busy scramble intersection, aims to become a core facility that changes the streets in front of the aging Chiba station. The traffic flow space is concentrated in the stairwell on the shopping street side, and the design is integrated with the bustling shopping street through a highly transparent curtain wall.
The outer wall combines metal sandwich panels with different working widths to create a sharp, expressive appearance with sharp random joints.
> EX details
> Official award page
News related to EX-bldg.
- 6th Iso Band Design Contest Awards Ceremony
- Awarded at the XNUMXth NISC Isoband Design Contest
- Published in “NA Selection Book Site and Ground Kihon”
- EX is introduced in store architecture
- Chiba EX Building added
- Chiba EX Building Tape Cut
- Chiba EX Building opens