Hokuriku Architecture Culture Award 2009 Field Report
Hirayama Electric CompanyHas received the Hokuriku Architecture Culture Award 2009 and attended the awards ceremony.
I will tell you about the day.
This photo shows the award ceremony. The one on the left is co-designer Toru Kashihara.
The venue was Niigata Institute of Technology in Kashiwazaki, Niigata Prefecture.
It was awarded at the Architectural Institute of Japan Hokuriku Branch Meeting on July 7-17.
An idyllic landscape spreads around.
State of the venue.
Shield received at the commendation.
After the award, a presentation was made with co-designer Toru Kashihara. The data used was the data presented in Germany the other day.
I am honored by the judges that the actual space is even better than the photos.
｜ News related to Hirayama Electric Co. headquarters building
- Hokuriku Architecture Culture Award 2009 Field Report
- Hokuriku Architecture Culture Prize Award Ceremony and Lecture Information
- Hirayama Denki Shokai is listed in Contemporary Japanese Architect 5
- Hirayama Electric Co., Ltd. is listed in AIT (Germany)
- Architectural Institute of Japan, Hokuriku Architecture Culture Award
- Giving a lecture in Germany
- Selected for Japan Architects Association 2009
- Winner of ContractWorld.award 2010
- D & AD Design Award 2008 Exhibition
- Hirayama Electric Co. won UK D & AD Award 2008
- Hirayama Electric Co. nominated for D & AD Award 2008
- Posted in Store Architecture: Hirayama Denki Shokai Head Office Building
- Published in New Architecture: Hirayama Electric Co., Ltd. Head Office Building
- Posted in Nikkei Architecture: Hirayama Electric Shokai
- Hirayama Electric Co., Ltd. head office building added to PROJECT
- Good Design Award Notice
- Hirayama Electric Shokai headquarters building plan added to PROJECTS