A large oyster party with two cans of oysters.
A shell mound is likely to be made.
He ate alone (laughs)
Sprinkle sake on cans and steam over steam.
The finished sake is steamed and hand-clamped. This is the most delicious.
She is an intern from the UK with a crab inside and surprised. (I ate after this)
Mr. Watanabe (writer) of the pelican who provided this oyster.
｜ News related to other news
- "Connecting Architecture and Products" Exhibition
- Oyster party 3rd
- Visit to CERSAIE 2105
- 1st ValueDesign study session
- I started teaching at Keio University Graduate School
- Oyster party 2nd
- Good luck !
- Visit to Milano Salone
- 2013 Hanami Kamezuka Park
- Visitors from the UK
- Oyster party
- Yumeshita Komei-SPIN Exhibit Works
- Exhibition of encounter between SPIN creator and masterpiece chair
- NOPE New Year party
- Cat pictures
- Extra edition