Oyster party 2nd
Like last year, this year also has an oyster party.
I've eaten two cans of oysters.
There are many oysters with small crabs inside (Atari?). It seems to be a crab called Ooshiro Pinno, and they coexist by intercepting oyster food. Of course I will.
This year, the children of the open desk from Japan Women's University also participated, so the preparations went well.
Thanks to Mr. Watanabe of the pelican who provided oysters and performed his cooking skills again this year!
｜ News related to other news
- "Connecting Architecture and Products" Exhibition
- Oyster party 3rd
- Visit to CERSAIE 2105
- 1st ValueDesign study session
- I started teaching at Keio University Graduate School
- Oyster party 2nd
- Good luck !
- Visit to Milano Salone
- 2013 Hanami Kamezuka Park
- Visitors from the UK
- Oyster party
- Yumeshita Komei-SPIN Exhibit Works
- Exhibition of encounter between SPIN creator and masterpiece chair
- NOPE New Year party
- Cat pictures
- Extra edition