Oyster party 3rd
A big oyster party with two cans of oysters after a long time.
A shell mound is likely to be made. The photo shows about 1% of one can. (Lol)
Transfer from a can to a large pot, pour sake and steam over steam. The finished sake is steamed and hand-clamped. This is the most delicious. Taking advantage of the remaining soup, add oysters and vegetables to the oyster pot.
Today, a student who had been visiting an intern from France two years ago came to play to interview for a master's thesis.
Even nine men can't eat. Surplus oysters are pickled in oil at home late at night. Later, we had curry, pasta and saute.
｜ News related to other news
- "Connecting Architecture and Products" Exhibition
- Oyster party 3rd
- Visit to CERSAIE 2105
- 1st ValueDesign study session
- I started teaching at Keio University Graduate School
- Oyster party 2nd
- Good luck !
- Visit to Milano Salone
- 2013 Hanami Kamezuka Park
- Visitors from the UK
- Oyster party
- Yumeshita Komei-SPIN Exhibit Works
- Exhibition of encounter between SPIN creator and masterpiece chair
- NOPE New Year party
- Cat pictures
- Extra edition