Taken with a super wide-angle lens (12mm) for Leica. It was a lens I often used. At super wide angles, the image becomes unnaturally deformed. However, I think it is surprisingly close to human perception.
The angle of view of the image seen by human eyes is not wide. However, people create images that are continuous images in their heads. If it is compressed again into a single image and projected, it will overlap with the ultra wide-angle world.
The fact that I can create images that are close to the imagined landscape is the reason I like ultra-wide-angle photography.
Leica3a + UltraWideHeliar12mm
| News related to PHOTO
- Architecture Photography Course 05 Recommended Equipment
- Architecture Photography Course 04 Retouching
- Architecture Photography Course 03 Development
- Architecture Photography Lecture 02 Shooting
- Architecture Photography Course 01 Basic Knowledge
- About recent cameras
- DxO Optics Pro
- EOS5D mark2
- MINOX B / Minox B
- LUMIX G1
- LUMIX DMC-TZ series
- Posted in Casa BRUTUS
- leica IIIa / Leica 3a
- UR rental house photo contest selected
- Sunday evening
- Rolleiflex3.5F / Low life flex 3.5F type4