Architecture Photography Course 03 Development
"Basics of development"If the image is corrected for "exposure", "white balance", and "angle", the development work will almost always be completed, and it is fundamental to master these three items.
1. Exposure compensation
2. White balance
"Take a picture at 12mm because the road is very narrow. Widen it in consideration of the correction. White balance is fine-tuned based on the automatic correction. Power poles and electric wires are also turned off (Dufre base Minamiazabu)"
3. Angle (horizontal / vertical correction)
Horizontal and vertical are the basics of architectural photography. Even if a level is used, there is a limit, so if it is off, digital correction is performed. It may be intentionally furious, such as giving power.
"The property was difficult to shoot because the road was narrow and the building was high. In this cut, I gave up the entire view with priority on vertical correction. Even if it looks crushed, gradation is often recorded, and the correction range is wide. (Kawasaki EX) "
| News related to PHOTO
- Architecture Photography Course 05 Recommended Equipment
- Architecture Photography Course 04 Retouching
- Architecture Photography Course 03 Development
- Architecture Photography Lecture 02 Shooting
- Architecture Photography Course 01 Basic Knowledge
- About recent cameras
- DxO Optics Pro
- EOS5D mark2
- MINOX B / Minox B
- LUMIX G1
- LUMIX DMC-TZ series
- Posted in Casa BRUTUS
- leica IIIa / Leica 3a
- UR rental house photo contest selected
- Sunday evening
- Rolleiflex3.5F / Low life flex 3.5F type4