- Design: SATOH Hirotaka Ritsuhei Tsutsui Yuka Miyamoto
- Site: Raidencho, Furukawa City, Ibaraki Prefecture
- Use: Housing
- Structure: Wooden 2nd floor, 2 buildings
- Site area: 170.96m2 ・ 218.05m2
- Building area: 84.46m2 ・ 65.41m2
- Total floor area: 143.69m2 ・ 114.27m2
- Completion: 2011.6
- Structure: Koji Tsuboi Structural Design Office
- Masayuki Takada / RGB STRUCTURE
- Construction: Takashima Construction
- Photo: SATOH Hirotaka
Two wooden two-story homes for sale in the suburbs. Both buildings are characterized by the structural expression of wood, but with different personalities. In addition, the partition of the private room will be a plan that can be easily removed in the future, and it will be a house that can flexibly respond to changes in lifestyle.
[House of wood group]
We call this half-timbered roof frame a twist truss. By crossing the frame used in the large space called the scissors truss three-dimensionally, the horizontal strength is increased and a solid structure is realized.
A large space is constructed by combining the climbing beams in a truss shape at the top, creating a stairwell LDK and a private room with a high ceiling. Expressing the climbing beam gives the space a personality.