- Design: SATOH Hirotaka Ikeda Tatsuhiko
- Site: Omori-Nishi, Ota-ku, Tokyo
- Use: Apartment
- Structure: Reinforced concrete 10 floors above ground
- Site area: 1043.83m2
- Building area: 472.21m2
- Total floor area: 2388.04m2
- Completion: 2015.07
- Photo: Koichi Torimura SATOH Hirotaka
Condominiums mainly for studios.
On the nearby lined site, the height of the terrace is set higher than that of the room as a back beam to obtain a view.
In this way, windows are set up just above the ceiling, and outside, they are folded up so that the view can spread to the sky. The view around the sky was comfortable without worrying about the surrounding crowds.
The entrance is made up of Ryukyu limestone and weather-resistant steel sheets. The ceiling is equipped with lighting designed by us, and the stripes are spread by light interference.
The facade creates a pattern with glossy and matt white tiles, and the look changes depending on the weather and time of day.