- Design: Hirotaka Sato, Masahiro Noguchi
- Site: 5 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Use: Apartment
- Structure: RC 10th floor
- Site area: 279.88m2
- Building area: 174.16m2
- Total floor area: 1,281.39m2
- Completion: 2012.11
- Design: Hirotaka Sato Architectural Design Office
- Construction: Fukuda Gumi
- Sales: Vans Investment Management
A condominium apartment in Kojimachi.
It is located in an excellent location with a view of the garden of Sophia University.
In the competition, the other plan was a one-floor five-dwelling plan, but only our company raised it one story and simply laid out four plans on one floor in a square-shaped layout, and it was adopted.
The lower floors are one-room apartments, and the upper floors are family units.
The exterior is a striped pattern of white tiles with different luster.
The appearance changes depending on the weather and time of day.
The entrance is kept simple by effectively using corten steel, mirrors, and snowflake glass.