- Design: Hirotaka Sato Junya Doyoshita Yota Otsuka
- Site: 6-517-1 Komagome, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Use: Apartment
- Structure: RC 5th floor
- Site area: 1800.65m2
- Building area: 1148.06m2
- Total floor area: 4359.32m2
- Completion: 2010.09
- Design supervision: Hironao Sato Architectural Design Office
- Lighting plan: Sora Associates
- Landscape: Mindscape
- Construction: Sakairi Construction
- Sales: Sakairi industry
- Photo: Hirotaka Sato, Sakairi Sangyo
Supervised the design of an apartment building in Someizaka, the birthplace of Somei Yoshino.
In order to express the atmosphere of Somei-zaka's history, we used materials such as soil, stone, wood, and iron that have a delicate yet powerful texture. Lighting fixtures with cherry blossom motifs are interspersed in a dignified and calm space while retaining the texture of nature in the building.
Lighting and landscaping are enhanced by collaborating with experts.
Indirect lighting was used for the lighting in the room and balcony, aiming for a relaxing space with soft light.
A total of 16 kinds of flowering trees were selected for the planting of the outer structure, and it was planned to be able to feel the change of the four seasons.