- Design: SATOH Hirotaka Doyoshita Junya Youtsuta Otsuka
- Site: 6-517, Komagome, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Use: Apartment
- Structure: RC5 floor
- Site area: 1800.65m2
- Building area: 1148.06m2
- Total floor area: 4359.32m2
- Completion: 2010.09
- Design supervision: SATOH Hirotaka Architects
- Lighting Plan: Sora Associates
- Landscape: Mindscape
- Construction: Sakairi Construction
- Sales: Sakairi Sangyo
- Photo: SATOH Hirotaka, Sakairi Sangyo
Design supervision of an apartment house in Somei-zaka, the birthplace of Somei Yoshino.
In order to express the atmosphere appropriate for the history of Someisaka, materials such as earth, stone, wood, and iron, which are full of delicate and powerful materials, are used as they are. Lighting fixtures with cherry blossoms as a motif are placed in the dignified and calm space while retaining the natural texture of the building.
Lighting and landscape have been enhanced by collaborating with experts.
Indirect lighting is used for lighting in rooms and balconies, aiming for a relaxing space with soft light.
For the planting of the exterior, we selected a total of 16 types of flowering trees that color the spring, summer, autumn and winter, and planned to allow you to feel the changing seasons.