- Design: Hirotaka Sato, Tatsuhiko Ikeda
- Site: Jingumae, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Purpose: Private residence
- Structure: Reinforced concrete structure, 3 floors above ground
- Site area: 103.64m2
- Building area: 79.00m2
- Total floor area: 213.20m2
- Structure: Koji Tsuboi Structural Design Office
- Completion: 2016.06
- Construction: Honma Construction
- Photo: Hirotaka Sato
The Architecture Master Prize 2018 (USA)
Asia Design Prize 2018
Good Design Award 2017
It is common to the previous work that the expression of the sky that changes every moment is repeated and spreads infinitely.
The difference from the previous work is that we placed a vertical flow line under the top light, so that from the moment you enter the entrance on the first floor, you can experience the sky pattern drawn by the top light on the third floor.
Next, in the private room on the 3rd floor, the part facing the skylight is a half-mirror, so you can enjoy the effect of the skylight from the room. Also, depending on the difference in brightness between indoors and outdoors, the relationship between visible and invisible is reversed between day and night.
You can now feel the abstracted sky regardless of where you are.