- Design: Hirotaka Sato, Ryohei Tsutsui
- Site: 2 Higashi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Use: Office
- Structure: Interior and exterior renewal
- Site area: 169.27m2
- Building area: 140.37m2
- Total floor area: 1031.22m2
- Completion: 2012.08
- Construction: Shimizu Building Life Care
- Photo: Hirotaka Sato
Renewal of the interior and exterior of a 32-year-old office building.
Supervised the design of the exterior and entrance.
The exterior is made of white gloss and matte tiles, with a net-like pattern.
The entrance creates a spacious space with lattices and mirrors.