- Design: SATOH Hirotaka Kazuo Otsubo
- Site: Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Structure: Wooden partly reinforced concrete
- Use: beauty salon, house
- Site area: 97.78m2
- Building area: 56.57m2
- Total floor area: 123.61m2
- Completion: 2006.01
- Structural design: Masahiro Kato / MI + D Building Research Institute
- Construction: Honma Construction
- Photo: Hiroyuki Hirai SATOH Hirotaka
The first and second floors of this building are a retreat-like beauty salon, and the third floor is a combination house with a slightly different configuration, such as a bedroom.
What's changed a bit is that the only part of the house is a bedroom and a bathroom.
The lounge of the store plays the role of cooking and relaxing in the living room.
The first floor is a lounge with RC. The upper floor is wooden, the second floor is a treatment room, the third floor is a bedroom and a bathroom, and each floor is connected by an outer staircase.
The building has a unique combination of store and house functions.